As many people rely more and more on electrical devices for houses, work, entertainment, school and more, our circuit breakers are more important than ever and we totally know that problems with it can happen at any time.
Common Problems with Circuit Breakers:
- Burnt metal
- Frayed wires
- Short circuits
- Inadequate wiring
- hissing or popping noises
- Breakers are hot to the touch
- Miswired and overloaded circuits
- Function test and electrical test
- Complete disassembly, clean and test
- Repair or replace all necessary Components
- Burning smell coming from the electrical panel
- Replacing old or deteriorating breakers or wires
Are circuit breakers in your electric panel tripping a lot? If so, then it’s time to call a professional electrician to check what could be wrong. There are many reasons why like electric panel or wires might need to be replaced or the breaker could be bad and need to be replaced. No matter what is wrong with your panel or breaker, our electrician will be able to diagnose the problem and make the necessary repairs so you can enjoy using electricity again.
We always make sure to provide our customers with complete peace of mind before we leave them. We have the right solutions to keep your electrical system up and running, dependably and safely.
Remember never try to remove the cover to the main breaker if you don’t have enough knowledge. We highly recommend to work only with a certified electrician to avoid more problems. If your circuit breaker panel needs to be repaired or replaced, don’t delay to avoid more problems in the future.
Why Choose One and Only Electricals As Your Electrician?
- Safety first methods
- Guaranteed response time
- Same day service availability
- Licensed and insured electricians
- Courteous, professional and punctual
- Knowledgeable, trained and experienced
- Accurate and efficient troubleshooters
- Equipped with the latest tools and parts
- Skilled in residential and commercial services
Circuit Breaker Replacement Benefits:
- Avoid tripping the circuit breaker
- Avoid overloaded breakers
- Reduce overcrowded outlets
- Provide more power to larger appliances
- Minimize the risk of fire when your old circuit breakers get overloaded
- Immediate boost in your home’s electrical safety and performance
Our Services Include:
- Circuit Breaker Upgrade
- Circuit Breaker Repair
- Circuit Breaker Replacement
- Faulty breakers
- Breakers which trip frequently
- Breakers which refuse to reset
- Breakers which fail tests
- Breakers which are showing signs of age
Need A Reliable and Experienced Electrician? Call to Schedule an Appointment Today!
At One and Only Electricals, we know how serious an electrical problem can be. Don’t leave your business and family’s safety to chance. We are committed to providing our clients with 24/7 emergency services. Our experienced electricians will be able to inspect your current circuit breaker panel, make repairs and recommend replacement options if needed. We do this by focusing on your needs and requirements.
We offer top class and reliable service in all we do. When you need breaker services or electrical solution, we are here for you. So, if you need a reliable electrician, do not wait for tomorrow.
Pick up your phone and give us a call today!